How long does it take to receive my order?
BC, AB, SK, MB: 1-2 business days once a shipping confirmation email has been received
ON, QC, NL, NS, PEI, NB, or the territories: 2-3 business days once confirmation email has been received
Note: If you placed your order on the weekend or receive the confirmation email on the weekend, your order will not be processed by Canada Post until Monday or the next business day.
Important COVID-19 Update: Canada Post is seeing heavy volumes and experiencing delayed shipping times. Some orders will be affected by these delays while others may not. Please allow an extra 1 or 2 days on top of the regular shipping time for your package to arrive. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
If you choose to have your order delivered via same-day service, you will receive it within 3 hours once we have received your order.
How do I place my order?
- Register or sign in to your account.
- Tour the website to choose your products. Add them to your cart.
- Continue to cart, review your items. Apply any coupon codes.
- Proceed to checkout. Fill in the shipping address information for where you would like your order to be delivered. Add any special delivery notes or instructions.
- Review the information to make sure it’s correct. Click the “Place Order” button.
- You will receive an emailed invoice with your order number.
- With the order number provided, send an Interac e-transfer to [email protected]. If this is your first order, you will need to add us as a new recipient.
- You will be prompted to use a security question & answer. Security Question: Our country? Security Answer: Canada
- After payment is received (usually within 24-48 hours), a confirmation email will notify you. Your order will then be packaged as soon as possible and you will receive another email to confirm it’s been shipped.
- Track the parcel with the tracking number provided on the Canada Post tracking website: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/track-reperage/en#/home
Where do you ship to?
Currently we are only shipping within Canada.
Why hasn’t my tracking been updated on Canada Post?
Sometimes it may appear that tracking has not been updated for a few days, but the package is still on its way to you. Canada Post normally scans the item once it is picked up from the mailbox or post office, once again once it is processed and sorted at a facility, and once more once it’s out for delivery. If an item is not updated, it may have missed a scan.
*Note: As Canada Post only operates during business hours, please allow extra time for deliveries during statutory holidays and weekends.
What methods of payment are accepted?
We only accept secure Interac E-transfers. Please follow the payment instructions on the checkout page.
Is Dr-Bud legitimate?
Yes, Dr-Bud is a legitimate business with nation-wide customers and genuine reviews. Outside of running an online retail store, we also host regular in-person pop-up shops locally in and around BC and Alberta. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook as Dr.Bud or Instagram @drbudofficial for upcoming events, giveaway contests, and much more!
How will my order be packed?
All flower orders will be packed in discreet, air-sealed packages to maximize privacy and protection. The entire order will then be tucked away neatly in a discrete Canada Post envelope protected by bubble wrap, free of any Dr-Bud or cannabis-related labels.
How do I send an Interac E-transfer?
- Sign in to your online banking and choose “Interac E-transfer.”
- Add us as a recipient. Name us something discreet such as “DB”. To avoid any delays or other issues, do not include any cannabis-related terms. Not following these instructions will result in your payment not being accepted and we will have contact you to change the information details.
- Add the total amount for your order as per the emailed invoice (the very last line of your invoice which includes shipping fees).
- Insert the phrase “Our country?” as the security question and “canada” (not case-sensitive) as the security answer.
- Please double check all the information before sending your payment and click send.
- Your payment will be accepted within 24 hours or 48 hours at the latest and your order will be packed promptly after.
What if I received incorrect items or missing items?
We take customer satisfaction seriously, so please contact us via email at [email protected]. Make sure to include your order number and we will work to resolve your problem immediately.
How do I cancel or edit my order?
If you need to make changes to your order, please place a new order and contact us via email through [email protected] Please include both order numbers and let us know which order contains the correct items. However, once the package has shipped, we can no longer make changes to your order.
Do you accept exchanges or returns?
Unfortunately all items will be final sale unless you received any damaged or defective products that are unopened. If that is the case, please reach out to us via email at [email protected] within 24 hours and we will resolve the issue as soon as we can. We may ask for a photo of the issue so please keep any problematic products as intact as possible.
Why am I not receiving confirmation emails from Dr-Bud?
Make sure to check all of your email folders including junk and spam folders. Sometimes our emails can unknowingly slip into those folders depending on your email settings.
Can I place an order without creating an account?
Yes, you can order as a guest. However, we recommend registering in order to save your address and other information for a smooth and quick next purchase. You can also check on the status of your order, earn points and/or money for referring friends and collect points in order to redeem rewards.
How much do you charge for shipping?
We charge a flat rate of $20 for shipping within the western provinces and $25 to the Eastern and Maritime regions.
There is no minimum amount to order. We do offer free shipping on all orders over $160.
Please note that free shipping will not be automatically applied. You must manually choose the “FREE SHIPPING” option which appears once your order has reached $160.
As of Spring 2021, we will be offering free same-day delivery service on orders of over $130 for residents of Vancouver. For orders under $130, there will be a delivery fee of $25 for same-day delivery.
How do same-day deliveries work?
The checkout screen will allow those who live in Vancouver (prompted by postal code) to select whether they prefer same-day delivery or the standard 1-2 day shipping with Canada Post.
Once your same-day order has been received, we will prioritize your shipment and you will receive a confirmation email shortly to advise you of an approximate delivery time. Our goal is to get your order to you within 3 hours once we receive payment. A private driver will then drive your order to you and will contact you by phone upon arrival for further delivery instructions (contactless, buzzer number, etc.)
Same-day delivery service is available for shipping addresses in the city of Vancouver only. We currently do not offer same-day deliveries to any other part of the Lower Mainland or Canada.
This services runs from 10 AM to 10 PM daily. To guarantee same-day service, please place your order by or before 7 PM in order to receive it before 10 PM that day.